Los Angeles Times
202 W. 1st St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: (213) 237-5000
Comments and Feedback
We welcome your comments and suggestions about latimes.com and the Los Angeles Times.
- For technical questions or comments about our website, use our convenient comment form.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- For questions about journalistic standards, practices and accuracy, contact the Readers' Representative Office by e-mail, phone (877) 554-4000 or fax (213) 237-3535. You can also visit the Readers' Representative Journal.
- Home Delivery: Having issues with your subscription? Add a vacation hold? Click here or phone 213 237-5000. For help with more complicated questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edit Your Account: www.myaccount2.latimes.com
- Site Difficulties: Having trouble accessing the site? Technical issues? Report a problem.
- Premium Newsletters: 844-681-6006
Editorial and Newsroom Contacts
- To send a tip, photo or video to our newsroom, click here
- To contact editors and reporters, browse our staff directory.
- Editorial and Opinion Pages: Submit an Article to Op-Ed | About the Editorial Board
- Get directions on how to submit a press release.
Members of the media may contact the Communications Department by email: CommsDept@latimes.com
Get more information on how to obtain rights and permissions.
- About the Los Angeles Times Media Group
- Portfolio | Business Services | Partners & Affiliates
- Executive Team
- Community Leadership
Advertising / Media Kit
To advertise with the Los Angeles Times Media Group, visit our online media kit.
Looking for a particular article? Search The Times archives via Proquest.