There's a plethora of pink products to purchase to fund the battle against breast cancer. From luscious candy to naughty pasties and trendy clothes to camping gear, buy into the pink war being waged on the cancer that takes so many of our grandmothers, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.
Here are some pink choices:
- Through October, Hershey's Bliss chocolates feature pink ribbon wrappers and packaging to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Hershey is donating $300,000 to the Young Survival Coalition, an organization dedicated to the needs of young women affected by this disease.
- Couture Breast Cancer Ribbon Pasties from Goth Fox Designs are pink satin ribbon pasties adorned with pink and crystal rhinestones. The entire $35 price goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Edible Arrangements is offering two specially designed "PINK" bouquets that feature a variety of fresh fruit favorites, including strawberries hand-dipped in pink chocolate. During this month, 10 percent of the proceeds from each arrangement is being donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which offers free mammograms.
- Most of Dell's laptops are available in their new Promise Pink line, a partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Everyone from the line sold until January 31, 2010 contributes $5 to the Komen group with a minimum guaranteed of $250,000.
- Victorinox Swiss Army is donating $1 from the sale of every specially packaged translucent pink Classic SD knife to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® through May 31, 2010. The knife features a small blade, scissors, nail file with screwdriver tip, toothpick, tweezers and key ring.
All you have to do is click for your daily dose of pink donating at thebreastcancersite.com and sponsors to the site pay for mammograms. There's also an ocean of pink stuff to buy at the site to show your support.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun