Get unlimited digital access to baltimoresun.com. $0.99 for 4 weeks.

Colebrook

By TINA BACHETTI | Hartford Courant HOW IT GOT ITS NAME: Incorporated in 1779, the town was named after Colebrook, Devonshire, England. CAMP JEWELL: Camp Jewell YMCA, first started in 1901 on Long Island Sound's Tunxis Island, moved to Colebrook in 1955. The 540-acre camp, which hosts 20,000... John Woike
Loading