If you think about it, there are endless options for men (or women) to propose nowadays, especially with social media sparking ideas and providing gateways to share video and pictures instantly.Just off the top of my head I can think of a few options for proposals:
- Intimate, just one-on-one at dinner or on a romantic date
- On the beach (my favorite for obvious reasons)
- At a family or friend event
- Using a pet to “carry” the ring
- Announcing it on the big screen at a sporting event
- On vacation at an exotic resort or abroad
- Also check out our gallery of 20 great places to get engaged in Baltimore
There are some others out there, especially recently, that have gone viral on a national level. For example, did you see JWOWW and Roger from "Jersey Shore" sky dive right before he proposed when they landed?
Or what about the proposal on stage at a Keyshia Cole concert by a Baltimore couple? Rod Madd Flava, former host of 92Q's "Rap Attack," is making national waves with his YouTube video of a very special concert proposal. And she said yes! If you haven’t seen it be sure to check out the video here on YouTube.
And please share your proposal story with us, too!