Ever wanted to go back to college for the day? Don’t miss: 3 top lecturers in Baltimore
Lifestyle Retro Baltimore

Then-and-now pictures: Ellicott City firehouse

1951
2018
Then

A woman walks past Howard County's first firehouse at the intersection of Main Street and Church Road in Ellicott City in 1951. The building, built in 1889, was discontinued as a firehouse in 1923.Baltimore Sun

Now

Howard County's first firehouse at Church Road and Main Street is now the Firehouse Museum. The museum's collection of firefighter memorabilia and displays is open to the public on weekends.Kim Hairston / Baltimore Sun

Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun
45°