1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ($13.95)
2. The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon ($15.95)
3. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ($13.95)
4. Divisadero by Michael Ondaatje ($13.95)
5. Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones ($12)
6. No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July ($14)
7. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
8. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
9. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan ($14)
10. Rant by Chuck Palahniuk ($13.95)
1. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
3. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
4. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
5. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama ($14.95)
6. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver with Steven L.
Hopp and Camille Kingsolver ($14.95)
7. Marley & Me by Josh Grogan ($13.95)
8. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz ($12.95)
9. I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron ($12.95)
10. Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd with Penny Junor ($14.95)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Los Angeles Times Bestsellers
June 15, 2008
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.