Read today's eNewspaper

Pictures: Stemmer House in 1949

Built in 1751, the mansion -- which is on the National Historic Register -- was moved brick by brick to its Green Spring Valley site from Philadelphia Road in 1930. It was part of the Maryland Home and Garden Pilgrimage in 1949.
Copyright © 2016, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad