Terrence Cody called 'fat' by ESPN radio personality
Terrence Cody at the Lardarius Webb Charity Softball Game in June. (Algerina Perna, Baltimore Sun Photo / June 3, 2012)
- Terrence Cody: Does this Ravens jersey make me look fat?
- New Ravens uniforms, courtesy of Nike Inc. [Pictures]
- Not crazy about new Ravens uniforms
- Brendon Ayanbadejo too sexy for his shirt [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
See more photos »
Golic's comment was made on Friday morning, during a discussion about Cody's objections to the new NFL jerseys:
"Terrence Cody is about 350. Terrence, I don't mean this in a bad way, but you're fat. I mean am I making up that you have some fat on you when you weight 350? Listen, if you're under 10 percent fat percentage, god love you, but I am pretty sure you are not."