The on-again, off-again relationship of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney appears to be off, according to People magazine, which quotes a "source close to the couple" as saying the pair "... quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."
The culprit? People reports that Keibler, 33, wants to start a family some day. According to the magazine's source, "She knows where George stands on that."
But don't expect a war of words to break out anytime soon; the split appears amicable. "They talk every day," the source insists. "They were friends before they started dating and they'll be friends after."
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler on the red carpet [Pictures]
- Stacy Keibler at 2013 Met Gala [Pictures]
- Stacy Keibler models NFL fashions for famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier
- Maryland celebrities [Pictures]
- Famous Towson University alumni [Pictures]
- From Sun Magazine: Stacy Keibler loves Baltimore's steamed crabs
(You can read the full People article online at people.com.)
The Oscar-winning Clooney, 52, and Rosedale native Keibler, have been a couple since 2011, and according to People, they were last photographed together in March in Germany, where Clooney was filming the World War II drama "The Monuments Men."
Keibler will next be seen as host of a new show, "Supermarket Superstar," premiering on Lifetime July 22. Contestants will pitch their ideas for new food products to a panel of experts; winners will have their products placed on the shelves of a major grocery chain.