George Clooney and Stacy Keibler

Baltimore's Stacy Keibler (right) and George Clooney got food poisoning in Italy. (Getty)

Celebrity couple Stacy Keibler and George Clooney suffered food poisoning after eating at a restaurant in Italy this week, according to TMZ.

Keibler and Clooney dined at a restaurant in Cernobbio, Italy on July 4, TMZ's sources report, and became sick soon after.

"Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy," Keibler tweeted the next day.

No one was hospitalized, TMZ reported.