Remember the time Kevin Spacey and Bill Clinton rolled into the Starbucks near UB in Mount Vernon?
Spacey told David Letterman last night that he was following the former president's motorcade when Clinton got a hankering for a coffee.
"So we're driving through the streets of Baltimore with the Secret Service and police motorcade and he says, 'I want some coffee. I think there's a Starbucks up ahead,'" said Spacey, mimicking Clinton's gravelly drawl.
- VIDEO: Kevin Spacey talks about getting Starbucks in Baltimore with Bill Clinton
- VIDEO: Kevin Spacey & Bill Clinton meet up in Baltimore Starbucks
- 'House of Cards,' 'Veep' filming locations in Baltimore [Map]
- Celebrity sightings in Baltimore [Pictures]
- 'House of Cards' filming in Maryland [Pictures]
Clinton was in town to give a speech at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. Spacey, of course, was here to shoot "House of Cards."
The two are pals, Spacey told Letterman, and Clinton "loves" when he mimics his voice.
"We pulled over to Starbucks... and the whole place sort of went crazy," Spacey said. Clinton chatted with people in the coffee shop.
"I think this got more coverage than his speech," Spacey said.
The actor poked fun at Clinton's beverage choice -- a decaf coffee.
"If you're going to go to Starbucks, get a Frappuccino or something," he said.