Appearing at a Paul Reed Smith Guitars benefit for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, Journey guitarist Neal Schon surprised the audience by getting down on one knee and proposing -- on stage -- to Michaele Salahi.
She accepted, and the couple cried and kissed.
UPDATE: According to TMZ, Schon proposed with a million-dollar rock. He was so scared it would get stolen, TMZ reported, Schon had the dazzler, all 11.42 carats of it, driven to Baltimore in an armored vehicle.
- VIDEO Journey's Schon proposes to Salahi at Baltimore concert
- 2011 Billboard Touring Awards
- White House crasher, 'Housewife' finds true passion
- Scene and Heard: Photos from Journey benefit concert
- Styles for the fall social season [Pictures]
- Say yes to the second dress [Pictures]
See more photos »
- VIDEOS Fashion Week
Salahi is best known for crashing the White House with her former husband, Tareq Salahi, and for appearing on "The Real Housewives of D.C."
Michaele Salahi spoke last week with reporter Jill Rosen for a story on her new life and the love she's found with Schon. She presented a fashion show as part of Sunday night's benefit at the Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric.