As Baltimore Raven Jacoby Jones makes his "Dancing with the Stars" debut tonight, he revealed who else on the team he thought would have a chance on the show.
Jones knows what he's talking about. He has shown Baltimore his fancy footwork in the end zone. And even one of his fellow competitors on the show -- "Bachelor" star Sean Lowe -- has said his biggest competition for the mirror ball trophy will be the wide receiver.
When asked which other Ravens players might have some skills on the dance floor, Jones didn't hesitate, listing the team's best -- and worst -- dancers for Insider.
- Jacoby and Karina rehearse [Pictures]
- VIDEO: Ravens' Jacoby Jones teaching his touchdown dance
- Karina, Jacoby talk smack, stretch ahead of 'DWTS'
- Handicapping 'Dancing with the Stars' [Pictures]
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 16 cast [Pictures]
- Baltimore Ravens' DVD premiere [Pictures]
See more photos »
Among the best:
Ray Lewis (who Jones says "can get down"). Of course Lewis is no longer technically a Raven. But still.
And perhaps most surprisingly, the nearly 350-pound Terrence Cody. "You ever see Terrence Cody to the worm? Oh my god. There's a lot of things moving but he's good."
As for the team's worst dancer?
That would be Arthur Jones, according to Jacoby. "No rhythm."
Watch Jacoby Jones and partner Karina Smirnoff on "Dancing with the Stars," at 8 p.m. tonight on ABC.• Also see: Karina, Jacoby talk smack, stretch ahead of 'DWTS'