Buying a house is a stressful experience on its own, but a couple moving to Baltimore will soon experience America watching their journey.
The Baltimore Business Journal reported that on Wednesday, HGTV’s uber-popular real estate show “House Hunters” will feature an episode of a Pennsylvania-based couple, Julian Morales and his fiancee, Lacy Conant, buying a home in Baltimore.
Ryan Sebeck, a Realtor at the Fells Point office of RE/Max Preferred was the couple’s tour guide this past February around Canton, Fells Point and Highlandtown. Each episode of "House Hunters" features a prospective home buyer touring three available homes. At the end of the episode, one home is chosen.
- Baltimore region home sales dipped in April
- What you get for $250,000, $350,000 or $450,000 in Baltimore housing [Pictures]
- HGTV drops reality show starring anti-gay-marriage Christian activist
- Baltimore dream homes [Pictures]
- Maryland residents on reality TV [Pictures]
- 'America's Got Talent' auditions in Baltimore [Pictures]
The episode is scheduled to air at 7 p.m. on HGTV.
According to the Baltimore Business journal, Sebeck could not discuss many of the details before the episode airs, he did reveal that the producers were impressed with the area.
“The field producer loved the fact that much of the city life is focused around the water and that there’s a young atmosphere,” he told the Journal.
The HGTV producers are already discussing returning to the city for further episodes, the Baltimore Business journal reported.