Thinking green all year long? Whether it's bling for a holiday party or a bone for the family pooch, it's easy choosing great green gifts this season.
1. Perfect for a night out with the girls or a day at the mall, a fun magazine clutch is hand woven from recycled magazines. $35 at Uncommongoods.com.
2. Get ready to rock and roll with these record bookends handmade from vintage 45 rpm records. This gift is sure to be a hit with the music lover on your list. $40 at Uncommongoods.com.
3. Who knew bike parts could double as fashion accessories? The folks at Resource Revival did. These eco-friendly bike chain earrings are handmade in Oregon from recycled bike parts. $12 at resourcerevival.com.
4. Have an eco-conscious writer on your list? No problem. The holiday journal from PooPoo Paper is made from naturally dried elephant dung. But no worries, the journal is 100-percent odorless. $30 at Poopoopaper.com.
5. Even Fido can "go green" with eco-friendly West Paw Designs eco-bones made from recycled plastic bottles. Better yet, these plush toys are made in the United States. Available at Clipper's Canine Cafe in Savage Mill or online for $10.45 (7-inch bone) or $14.30 (10-inch bone) at westpawdesign.com.
6. Seatbelts aren't just for safety anymore. The Maggie Mag recycled seatbelt bag is a stylish two-tone grey tote with purple satin lining and multiple pockets. $65 at Earthalley.com in Hampden.
7. Want a clear head? Here's one! This glass head art sculpture is made of recycled glass. $20 at Pier 1 Imports in Catonsville, Columbia, Baltimore and Laurel. www.pier1.comCopyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun