Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Investigators believe that a generator operating in the garage of Won Koo Sung in Ellicott City led to his death by carbon monoxide poisoning.
ph-b821115894z.1-20110831094924-000gm62uv537.1-20110830

( Photo by Brian Krista, Patuxent Publishing / August 31, 2011 )

Investigators believe that a generator operating in the garage of Won Koo Sung in Ellicott City led to his death by carbon monoxide poisoning.

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook
  • Home Delivery Home Delivery