The National Council for Marketing & Public Relations, District 1, recently awarded eight Medallion Awards to Harford Community College's Office of Marketing and Public Relations.
The College received one bronze, four silver and three gold Medallion Awards for design work and publications produced by the department.
Graphic designers Julie Cioccio, Meg Cotton and Cynthia Courtney received awards for their creative work.
The awards, which recognized excellence in specific categories, were received for the following projects:
• Gold Award – "The Power to" Marketing Campaign – Marketing Department;
• Gold Award – Arena Seat Naming Print Ads – Cynthia Courtney;
• Gold Award – War of 1812 Exhibit Postcard – Meg Cotton;
• Silver Award – Harford Alumni Newsletter – Meg Cotton;
• Silver Award – President's Annual Report to the Community – Marketing Department;
• Silver Award – Employee Giving Campaign (Harford Heroes) – Julie Cioccio;
• Silver Award – Alumni Postcard (Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are) – Cynthia Courtney;
•Bronze Award – Arena Seat Naming Marketing Campaign – Cynthia Courtney.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun