After being shut down completely except for emergency operations on Monday and Tuesday, Aberdeen Proving Ground will reopen Wednesday, but it will be a delayed opening.
Harford Community College will also reopen for classes beginning at 5 p.m. Wednesday.
The post will reopen at 9 a.m. Wednesday, according to an announcement from the public information office Tuesday night.
- Harford weathers storm Sandy, but high water concerns, power outages remain
- Sandy causes flooding in Harford, but not as bad as September 2011
- Much of Fallston, Fountain Green eerily dark Tuesday night; power back Wednesday
- Superstorm Sandy hits Harford County [Pictures]
- Superstorm Sandy hits Bel Air [Pictures]
- Share your Superstorm Sandy photos here
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
"Liberal leave will be in effect Wednesday in support of storm recovery efforts," the announcement also read.
Because of power outage from Storm Sandy, many major intersections in the Aberdeen area remained without working signals Tuesday afternoon.