• Learn line dancing, Tuesdays, 1 p.m.
• Crazy quilting, (beginners welcome) Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m.
• Greeting card design, materials provided, Tuesdays, 11 a.m. $2 donation requested.
• Eating together program: hot, nutritious, catered lunch, Tuesdays, noon. $2.50 donation requested.
Overlea-Fullerton Senior Center — 4314 Fullerton Ave. 410- 887-5220.
• Valentine party, Feb. 6, noon-2 p.m. Richard Blane performs as Engelbert Humperdinck. A meal precedes the show. $12 for center members and $14 for nonmembers. Purchase by Feb. 3,
• Hoarding: Trash or Treasure, Feb. 22, 11 a.m. Learn about the Baltimore County Hoarding Task Force from Sharon Meyers with the Department of Social Services.
• TV Music Hit Parade, Feb. 23, 1 p.m. Tune Television theme songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's, presented by Anita Avery of Music Antiqua.
• Sadie Hawkins Day line dance, Feb. 29, 1-3 p.m. $5 for members and $7 for nonmembers. Sign up by Feb. 24.
• Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre musical presentation "9 to 5," March 29, $76.
• Delaware Park Casino, April 23, $25.
• Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre musical presentation "Annie Get Your Gun" May 16, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. $76.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland — is in need of volunteers to deliver meals to homebound residents in the Parkville, Towson, Timonium and Cockeysville areas. The Distribution Site is located at St. Margaret's Episcopal Church at 1834-A E. Joppa Road, Towson. Meals are picked up by volunteers at the site and delivered between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. Individuals and/or businesses may volunteer as little or as much time as their schedule permits. Liz Galea, 443-573-0940 or http://www.mealsonwheelsmd.org.
The Baltimore County Department of Aging Home Team Program — needs volunteers to assist with shopping, escort trips, homemaker services for elderly homebound people. 410-887-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Heritage — a nonprofit student exchange program is seeking volunteers to serve as area representatives in your local community to recruit and screen potential host families, supervise exchange students, organize activities and provide host families, students and schools. 800-888-9040 or email@example.com.
Chesapeake Concert Band — is seeking volunteers musicians, especially brass, clarinets and flutists. The band performs concerts for local civic groups, retirement communities and nursing homes. Rehearsals Wednesdays at Ridgely Middle School, 121 E. Ridgely Road, Lutherville. 410-252-3941.
CASA of Baltimore County — needs volunteer court-appointed special advocates and mentors. Must be 21 years old, complete 30 hours of pre-service training, undergo a background check and be willing to make a commitment of at least one year. Male volunteers are especially needed. 410-828-0515 or http://www.casabaltco.org.
Hamilton Arts Collective — needs volunteers to work in the theater, gallery or any other aspect of HAC. 410-444-4272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foster Parents Needed — Caring families and individuals needed to give guidance and stable homes to children and teens. Therapeutic foster parents receive training, financial reimbursement and 24-hour support. KidsPeace, 410-964-9329 or http://www.fostercare.com.