• Holiday Sing-A -Long with The Oakettes, Dec. 20, 12:30 p.m. Lunch provided by the Eating Together Program at noon. Sign up by Dec. 15.
• Wellness Wednesday, Dec. 28, 10:45 a.m. on the topic: Active Lifestyle. No RSVP needed.
Overlea-Fullerton Senior Center — 4314 Fullerton Ave. offers the following. 410-887-5220.
• Wind Energy, Dec. 7, 11 a.m., a presentation about Maryland's impressive untapped offshore wind energy potential and the policy initiative.
• Christmas Memories, Dec. 9, 1 p.m., a holiday show performed by the Overlea Singing Seniors.
• Active Lifestyle, Dec. 13, 1:30 p.m. Presented by a health educator from Franklin Square Hospital.
• Holiday Party, Dec. 15, noon-2 p.m. A light lunch with music by the Traveling Heart Show. $5 members, $7 nonmembers. Sign up by Dec. 9.
Overlea Senior Center Travel
• Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre Musical Presentation "9 to 5," March 29, 2012. $76.
• Delaware Park Casino, April 23, 2012 $25, $30 slot play money.
Parkville AARP Chapter 3090 — meets third Friday, St. John's Lutheran Church is sponsoring a bus trip to Lancaster County, Dec. 1 and 2. Lunch and show at Landis Valley, dinner at Cracker Barrel, Christmas spectacular at American Music Theatre. Overnight and breakfast at the Willow Valley Resort. $228 per person/double occupancy. 410-256-4318 for reservations.
The Baltimore County Department of Aging Home Team Program — needs volunteers to assist with shopping, escort trips, homemaker services for elderly homebound people. 410-887-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Heritage — a nonprofit student exchange program is seeking volunteers to serve as area representatives in your local community to recruit and screen potential host families, supervise exchange students, organize activities and provide host families, students and schools. 800-888-9040 or email@example.com.
Chesapeake Concert Band — is seeking volunteers musicians, especially brass, clarinets and flutists. The band performs concerts for local civic groups, retirement communities and nursing homes. Rehearsals Wednesdays at Ridgely Middle School, 121 E. Ridgely Road, Lutherville. 410-252-3941.
CASA of Baltimore County — needs volunteer court-appointed special advocates and mentors. Must be 21 years old, complete 30 hours of pre-service training, undergo a background check and be willing to make a commitment of at least one year. Male volunteers are especially needed. 410-828-0515 or http://www.casabaltco.org.
Hamilton Arts Collective — needs volunteers to work in the theater, gallery or any other aspect of HAC. 410-444-4272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foster Parents Needed — Caring families and individuals needed to give guidance and stable homes to children and teens. Therapeutic foster parents receive training, financial reimbursement and 24-hour support. KidsPeace, 410-964-9329 or http://www.fostercare.com.