Waverly Library — 400 E. 33rd St., 410-396-6053.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs and fun for ages 3-5, Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement for up to 3 years with caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Get Fit at Your Library, Mondays, noon. A weekly workout to popular line dances, hip-hop, Caribbean and African rhythms.
• Read Green BookFest, Sept. 10, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Children's program, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. balloon sculpting, face painting, crafts and stories. Also an adult crafting session, 1-2 p.m. and free book appraisals by Allen's BookShop 2-3 p.m. Book sale, bake sale and silent auction all day. The money raised helps run and promote the Waverly Tutoring Initiative and other library programs.
• Weird Word Play, ages 6-12, Mondays, Sept. 12, 26 and Oct. 3, 17, 5 p.m. Palindromes and limerick word play games.
Eastern High School — Class of 1961, 50-year reunion, Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, Sept. 24, 1 p.m. Lois Krupinsky, 410-833-8269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern High School — Class of 1971 reunion, held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, 2004 Greenspring Drive,Timonium, Sat. Sept. 24, 8 p.m.-midnight. Buffet dinner. $55 per person. Barbara Strauss, Babbystrauss@comcast.net, 410-484-1042 or Jody Rosenblatt Kesner, 410-484-4159.
Tai Chi for Seniors — Senior Network of North Baltimore, 5828 York Road. To improve health, fitness and balance. Mondays, 12:45 p.m. 410 323-7131.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland — needs volunteers to deliver meals to homebound individuals in Baltimore City and County. 443-573-0940, email@example.com or http://www.mealsonwheelsmd.org.
Evergreen Museum and Library — seeking volunteer museum guides. 410-516-0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.museums.jhu.edu.