• Mother Goose Baby Steps, for up to age 3, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Chapter by Chapter — Cover to Cover, ages 6-12. Wednesdays, 4 p.m. Listen to others reading aloud or take a turn reading aloud.
• Residential Gas and Electric Safety, presented by representatives of BGE, Oct. 5, 6:30 p.m.
Roland Park Library — 5108 Roland Ave. 410-396-6099.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement for up to 3 years with caregivers, Mondays, 1:30 p.m.
• Toddler Jumps, storytime program with books, rhymes and bouncing balls for 2-year-olds and their caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs, and fun for ages 3-5, Thursdays, 11 a.m.
Waverly Library — 400 E. 33rd St., 410-396-6053.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs and fun for ages 3-5, Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement for up to 3 years with caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Get Fit at Your Library, Mondays, noon. A weekly workout to popular line dances, hip-hop, Caribbean and African rhythms.
• Weird Word Play, ages 6-12, Oct. 3 and 17, 5 p.m. Palindromes and limerick word play games.
• Waverly Manga Club, Oct. 5, 5:30 p.m.
First Christian Church — 5802 Roland Ave. hosts the following.
• Food and Faith Talk, Tuesdays starting Oct. 4, 6-8 p.m. This six-week series will use David Lose's book, Making Sense of Scripture, as a springboard for a time of questions and insights. Dinner is provided. Free. RSVP is helpful. Rev. Carol Cook, 410-435-1506.
Cultural Rosh Hashanah program — Sponsored by Baltimore Jewish Cultural Chavurah, 2405 Green Summit Dr., Pikesville, Sept. 29, 7 p.m. Free admission, donation accepted, bring dessert. RSVP 410-337-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seton High School — Class of 1966, 45-year reunion, Oct. 9, 2-6 p.m., Williamsburg Inn, 11131 Pulaski Hwy., White Marsh. Mary Lee Ports, 410-833-7270.
Tai Chi for Seniors — Senior Network of North Baltimore, 5828 York Road. To improve health, fitness and balance. Mondays, 12:45 p.m. 410 323-7131.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland — needs volunteers to deliver meals to homebound individuals in Baltimore City and County. 443-573-0940, email@example.com or http://www.mealsonwheelsmd.org.
Evergreen Museum and Library — seeking volunteer museum guides. 410-516-0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.museums.jhu.edu.