• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs and fun for ages 3-5, Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, for up to age 3, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Chapter by Chapter — Cover to Cover, ages 6-12. Wednesdays, 4 p.m. Listen to others reading aloud or take a turn reading aloud.
Roland Park Library — 5108 Roland Ave. 410-396-6099.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement for up to 3 years with caregivers, Mondays, 1:30 p.m.
• Toddler Jumps, storytime program with books, rhymes and bouncing balls for 2-year-olds and their caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs, and fun for ages 3-5, Thursdays, 11 a.m.
Waverly Library — 400 E. 33rd St., 410-396-6053.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs and fun for ages 3-5, Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement for up to 3 years with caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Get Fit at Your Library, Mondays, noon. A weekly workout to popular line dances, hip-hop, Caribbean and African rhythms.
• Drawing Session, Sept. 7, 5:30 p.m.
Eastern High School — Class of 1961, 50-year reunion, Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, Sept. 24, 1 p.m. Lois Krupinsky, 410-833-8269 or email@example.com.
Northwestern High School — Class of 1971 reunion, held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, 2004 Greenspring Drive,Timonium, Sat. Sept. 24, 8 p.m.-midnight. Buffet dinner. $55 per person. Barbara Strauss, Babbystrauss@comcast.net or 410-484-1042.
Tai Chi for Seniors — Senior Network of North Baltimore, 5828 York Road. To improve health, fitness and balance. Mondays, 12:45 p.m. 410 323-7131.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland — needs volunteers to deliver meals to homebound individuals in Baltimore City and County. 443-573-0940, firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.mealsonwheelsmd.org.
Evergreen Museum and Library — seeking volunteer museum guides. 410-516-0341 or email@example.com or http://www.museums.jhu.edu.