Deadline is Feb. 15 for nominations to be received by the Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce for its second annual Outstanding Teacher Awards.
Students, parents, fellow teachers, and community members are encouraged to nominate teachers, individuals and organizations they believe have made an outstanding impact on education.
Nominees must be:
• Teachers within the Greater Catonsville Chamber catchment area
• Individuals or organizations that support Baltimore County public or private schools
• Collaborative teams supporting Baltimore County public or private schools
Nominees will be judged based on:
• Demonstration of commitment to student success and love for learning
• Quality and/or innovation of an educational program or entity
• Supportive and caring attitude toward students
• Support for the school mission and vision
Nomination form at http://www.catonsville.org or from area public and private schools or from the Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce office at 924 Frederick Road.
Award winners will be honored during a banquet April 25 on the Catonsville campus of the Community College of Baltimore County.