Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz has invited county residents who need water to bring their containers to any county career or volunteer station and fill them up, beginning Thursday.
More than 49,000 county residents were without power as of 10 a.m. Tuesday, according to the Baltimore Gas and Electric's website.
BGE had restored power to 22,264 of its 360,406 customers as of Tuesday morning, according to the website.
- Sandy spares Towson from widespread damage, power outages
- Baltimore County to accept household hazardous waste items Sunday
- Sandy closes dozens of Baltimore County roads
- Superstorm Sandy hits Towson [Pictures]
- Superstorm Sandy hits Baltimore County [Pictures]
- Share your Superstorm Sandy photos
- VIDEO Baltimore Co. already seeing Sandy's heavy rain, winds on JFX
See more topics »
5200 Southwestern Blvd, Arbutus, MD 21227, USA
900 Bowleys Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220, USA
North Point Rd, Dundalk, MD 21222, USA
1609 Bellona Ave, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093, USA
8530 Old Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234, USA
40 E Sudbrook Ln, Pikesville, MD 21208, USA
10010 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD 21133, USA
6300 Johnnycake Rd, Gwynn Oak, MD 21207, USA
The county will also provide free large outdoor trash receptacles for tree debris and yard waste at eight county fire stations.
The containers will be available through Nov. 4 at:
• Arbutus Volunteer Fire Station, 5200 Southwestern Blvd.
• Bowleys Quarters Volunteer Fire Station, 900 Bowleys Quarters Road
• Eastview Fire Station 1056 Old North Point Road in Dundalk
• Lutherville Volunteer Fire Station, 1609 Bellona Ave.
• Pikesville Volunteer Fire Station, 40 E. Sudbrook Road
• Liberty Road Volunteer Fire Station, 10010 Liberty Road
• Westview Fire Station, 6300 Johnnycake Road
Residents who want to get ride of damaged carpet, wallboard, gutters, damaged furniture, and home siding should take those materials to one of the county's three drop-off centers.
The centers are located at:
• 6259 Days Cove Road in White Marsh
• 201 Warren Road in Cockeysville
• 3310 Transway Road in Lansdowne