A total of 91,000 viewers watched the Orioles Sunday compared to 47,000 on the last home telecast in 2011; that's an increase of 94 percent.
- Orioles clinch playoff berth for first time since 1997
- Peter Schmuck grades the Orioles
- 14 ways to sound like a longtime Orioles fan (even if you're not) [Pictures]
- The best Orioles to follow on Twitter [Pictures]
- 20 reasons to fall (back) in love with the Orioles [Pictures]
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
See more photos »
For the season, the Orioles averaged 70,000 viewers a telecast, up from 44,000 the year before -- that's a 59 percent increase.