For years, the Virgin Mobile FreeFest has been the biggest annual concert with the most consistently impressive lineup in Maryland. Sweetgreen's Sweetlife: A Music and Food Festival has been a recent challenger since it held its first concert four years ago. And with today's release of this year's lineup, the battle for best local festival just got closer.
- Sweetlife Festival 2013 lineup and schedule [Pictures]
- Sweetlife Festival 2012 at Merriweather Post Pavilion [Pictures]
- Review: Sweetlife Music Festival 2012 at Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Top Baltimore-area concerts [Pictures]
- Recently reviewed Baltimore-area bars [Pictures]
- Baltimore album reviews [Pictures]
On the main stage:
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Gary Clark Jr.
On the Treehouse stage:
Twenty One Pilots
That's a strong lineup, especially compared to last year's combination of Avicii, Kid Cudi and the Shins. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! BEST SWEETLIFE EVER!!!!!!!!" was the first comment left on the YouTube video's page.
Lawn tickets will cost $75, Pavilion tickets, with open seating and pit access, are $95 and VIP tickets are $150. VIP tickets come with special viewing areas, covered cabana lounges, special food and drink offerings and free filtered water.
Tickets, available at Ticketfly, go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. Sweetgreen will release a presale code to its Instagram followers tonight at 9 p.m. Those with the code will be able to buy presale tickets on Wednesday starting at 10 a.m.
What do you think of the lineup? Let us know in the comments.