1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
4. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
5. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
6. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
7. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
8. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
9. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
10. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan ($7.99)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. The Blind Side by Michael Lewis ($13.95)
Los Angeles Times bestsellers for Feb. 7, 2010
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.