1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
2. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
4. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
5. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
6. When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson
7. The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee ($15)
8. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
9. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
10. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
Los Angeles Times bestsellers for Jan. 31, 2010
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.