1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson ($14)
4. New Moonby Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
5. Away by Amy Bloom ($14)
6. Run by Ann Patchett (14.95)
7. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
8. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
9. Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons ($19.99)
10. The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon ($15.95)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
3. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
4. Big Russ & Me by Tim Russert ($13.95)
5. Stuff White People Like by Christian Lander ($14)
6. Marley & Me by John Grogan ($13.95)
7. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
8. Money and the Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks ($16.95)
9. I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley ($14)
10. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama ($7.99)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.