It's National Junk Food Day. Apparently. My favorite all time snack is Pringles. Here's a recipe for Chicken Pringlers.
Chicken Pringlers recipe
• 2- 6.38-ounce cans of Pringles (BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor)
• 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2” nuggets
• 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
2. Place nuggets in milk.
3. Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
What's your favorite junk food, and what do you like to do with 'em?