Baltimore's Nikki Lewis will compete on Thursday night's episode of "Supermarket Superstar," the new Lifetime show in which hopeful food entrepreneurs compete to get their products on grocery store shelves. The show is hosted by Rosedale native Stacy Keibler.
Lewis is the developer of Mallow Crunchies, a marshmallow treat she sells at area farmers markets as well as at The Mallow Bar, her own dessert cafe in Rosedale.
Each week on "Supermarket Superstar," three contestants compete for $10,000 in cash and $100,000 in product development, with an ultimate goal of having the A&P supermarket chain put the winning contestant’s product in its stores.
- Stacy Keibler says she is one busy lady post-George Clooney
- The many looks of Stacy Keibler on 'Supermarket Superstar' [Pictures]
- From stall to store, Farmers' Market vendors turn seasonal sales into year-round businesses
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler on the red carpet [Pictures]
- Stacy Keibler at 2013 Met Gala [Pictures]
The "Snacks" episode of "Supermarket Superstar" with Lewis airs Thursday night at 10:30 p.m. on Lifetime (Channel 36 on Baltimore Comcast, check listings here.)