Kooper's North is really taking Ray Lewis' retirement to heart. The Mays Chapel Pub is going all out with its tribute to the 10-time All-Pro linebacker, who will be suiting up in a Ravens uniform at M&T Bank Stadium for what could be the last time on Sunday.
- B&O Brasserie has Purple Friday and game-day specials
- 12 things we miss about Ray Lewis [Pictures]
- Restaurant review: Kooper's North brings tasty pub fare, spotty service to Mays Chapel
- The Ravens' favorite restaurants in Baltimore [Pictures]
- Ravens inspire purple food frenzy and free Z-Burgers [Pictures]
- Top 20 Ravens to follow on Twitter [Pictures]
See more photos »
Until 10 a.m., the restaurant will also offer 52-cent oysters, $5 for 2 Miller Lites and $5.20 Passion 52s, a concoction of Champagne and Chambord.
Regular Sunday brunch hours will resume at 10 a.m. and continue until 2 p.m. with $12 "bottomless" Bloody Mary and mimosa pitchers.
Tailgaters who want to do a pit stop at the Roundwood Shopping Center for a cocktail will be able to grab a snack from Woody's Taco Island food truck.
The owners of Kooper's North, Miles Perman and Katie and Patrick Russell, have pledged to donate 52 percent of the day's proceeds to the Ray Lewis 52 Foundation.
Back in Fells Point, Kooper's Tavern, Slainte Irish Pub and Restaurant and Woody's Rum Bar are all offering 52-cent oysters on the half shell starting at 11 a.m.
During the game itself, Kooper's Tavern and Kooper's North are featuring 52-cent wings, $5.20 sliders, $5 for 2 Miller Lites and $5.20 Raven Bombs. Slainte is featuring $5.20 Guinness, $5 for 2 Miller Lites and a "Gourmet Football Menu" for $5.20. Woody's is featuring $5 for 2 Red Stripes, $5 for 2 cinnamon buns and $5.20 tacos.
Follow Baltimore Diner on Twitter @gorelickingood