Jimmy's Famous Seafood is again offering free crab cakes for life to anyone who can pick a perfect March Madness bracket.
The Southeast Baltimore restaurant is hosting a bracket competition for the NCAA basketball tournament, which officially tips off Thursday.
The restaurant will award points for each correct pick per round, with prizes for the top seven entries. Any contestants who correctly pick the winners all 63 games — a nearly impossible task — will take home a lifetime supply of crab cakes. Here's breakdown of the awards, beyond the grand prize:
- First place: A crab feast for the winner and 19 guests
- Second place: Happy hour for the winner and 14 guests;
- Third place: Four tickets to an Orioles game;
- Fourth place: Four tickets to Jimmy's NFL draft party hosted by former Raven Jonathan Ogden and current player Jimmy Smith;
- Fifth place: A two-week supply of Jimmy's meals;
- Sixth place: Two tickets to the J. Cole concert at Royal Farms Arena on Aug. 6;
- Seventh place: two tickets to Shogun Fights at Royal Farms Arena on April 8.