We have an opening date for Aggio, Bryan Voltaggio's first Baltimore restaurant.
A spokeswoman for Aggio said that the contemporary Italian restaurant will open officially on June 28 at Power Plant Live.
First announced in February, Aggio will be similar to the same-named restaurant that Voltaggio opened this year in Washington.
- VIDEO: Bryan Voltaggio's new restaurant, Aggio
- Look inside Aggio, Bryan Voltaggio's new Baltimore restaurant [Pictures]
- Sun Magazine photo shoot: Bryan Voltaggio [Pictures]
- Celebrity travelers: How I spent my summer vacation [Pictures]
- Range, by Bryan Voltaggio [Pictures]
- What's to eat at Bryan Voltaggio's Family Meal [Pictures]
Voltaggio, of course, is the chef behind the acclaimed restaurants Volt and Family Meal in his hometown of Frederick, and Range in Washington.