Only one more day to enter The Baltimore Sun’s annual holiday cookie contest; the deadline is Nov. 15 at 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a recipe that knocks people’s stockings off? And are you willing to share it with the rest of us? We’ll test the ones that sound the best and publish the winners in a future Taste section. Spread the joy!
Here’s the scoop:
- One recipe per person
- Include a photo of the cookies (it won’t be published; we just want to get an idea of what they look like)
- Recipes should be original or heavily altered (not simply copied out of a cookbook)
- Please list ingredients in order of use
- Briefly tell us about the cookie -- why it's special, where the recipe came from, etc.
- Include your name, city of residence, your phone number and email address
Email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to put “cookie contest” in the subject line) or mail it to Baltimore Sun Cookie Contest, Attention: Kristine Henry, 501 N. Calvert St., Baltimore 21202.
We must receive the recipes by 5:00 p.m. on Nov. 15.