- Fear, "Let's Have A War"
- Vangelis, "Fading Away"
- The Police, "Every Breath You Take"
- 38 Special, "Second Chance"
- Donald Fagen, "The Nightfly"
- Type O Negative, "An Ode To Locksmiths"
- Danzig, "Her Black Wings"
- Tool, "Sober"
- Goblin, "Death Dies"
- Helmet, "Enemies"
Best zombie kill
Again, the zombies really didn't stand out too much in this episode, so I'll say Milton zombie. Just because that bite mark it left in Andrea's neck was pretty gnarly!
Zombies: The official tally, per AMC Story Sync, was 29. So we can say roughly 287 for the season. That's pretty good!
Humans: Hard to say at this point. The main ones were Milton, Andrea, and that dumb guy Allen. So that's 37 main characters on the season. But there were also a bunch of Woodbury residents that the Governor gunned down. I'll go back and count later but for now I'll just conservatively say 13, making the season total 50.
- How do Milton's inventions work? I guess now we'll never know :-(
- What is Morgan going to do with himself in King County?
- Did Andrea shoot herself, or did Michonne pull the trigger?
- What was Carl's silencer made out of? It looked like a space "Star Trek" phaser. It almost looked like he used the fat end of a baseball bat or something.
- Zombies have a lifespan, right? So eventually all of the zombies will die off, and then what? How long would that take?