- The Governor's eye patch seems to keep switching eyes. But apparently it's just because those shots were in a mirror.
- Retta from Parks and Recreation looks like Kenan Thompson in drag.
- Milton was wearing his awesome Under Armour zombie proof sleeves.
- This episode is number 311, just like the famous jazz fusion funk metal band.
Did you know?
- David Morrissey (The Governor) is married to Sigmund Freud's great granddaughter. HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!
- The baby's real name is Judith.
More Talking Dead observations
Matt Mogk of the Zombie Research Society - o_0 - stood on top of a building and suggested that maxipads, dental floss and condoms are essential gear for surviving the zombie apocalypse.
- Milton's town shirt was SO weird!
- It was funny when that lady with arthritis wanted to be on the Governor's special weapons and tactics team. #NFLCombine.
- It was pretty odd when Milton was pinning the armless, jawless zombie in the woods. For a second I thought I was watching Deliverance. "Now let's you just drop them pants."
- All the characters speak lovingly of Axel. RIP.
- When Beth started singing that song, why wasn't anyone like "Hey, what the hell is all this? Shut up!"
It's been awhile since there was a good one, but when Andrea hugs Carol there is a little bit of magic. She comes in for the full embrace, then gives the back of Carol's skull a little eagle talon cupping action. The greatest of hugs!
Best camera angles
When Andrea and Michonne were ranting at each other.
That dumb commercial break thing
Chandler Riggs' Ten Grossest Moments1 - Getting peed on by the baby while we were filming and it dripped down onto my foot.
2 - The baby being delivered.
3 - Lori's death.
4 - Seeing Madison Lintz (Sofia) as a zombie.
5 - The gross house from the first episode of Season 3.