Len pretty much runs down everything about the dance, but then says he liked it. Bruno also talks about a lot of the missed passes and other problems. Carrie Ann loves watching the two of them, but admits there are issues.
Scores: Carrie Ann: 7; Len: 7; Bruno: 7
- Jacoby Jones struts sexy, sexy rhumba moves on 'DWTS'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 16 cast photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap, Wynonna asks for handcuffs, Jacoby Jones compares DWTS to the Super Bowl
- Baltimore Ravens' DVD premiere [Pictures]
- Athletes on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Maryland celebrities [Pictures]
- VIDEO Ravens' Jacoby Jones teaching his touchdown dance
What?!! That wasn't as good as Ingo and Kym.
Tom makes a joke about Giggy tweeting and that it's so easy he can do it without opposable thumbs. Since Tom and I are both on the Twitter, we have no leg(s?) to stand on here.
Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough
Kellie busts out some serious "local being interviewed after a disaster" Southern accent in her rehearsal interviews this week. Derek shows off a face that makes him look like a wasp, according to Kellie. It's a weird face and a little bit scary.
They're dancing to "Footloose" and with his hair spiked just so, Derek looks something like young Kevin Bacon. This is a fun and lively jive routine. It's got a lot of big movement and wow moments, including a terrific finishing twirl that ends with Kellie doing a full split on the floor.
Bruno calls it "crisp, tight, and precise," and calls it "sharper than a Samurai sword." Carrie Ann calls it "ridiculously amazing." She says it was the fastest routine she's ever seen. Len dubs her the queen of the prom.
Scores: Carrie Ann: 8; Len: 9; Bruno: 8
Deserved. Derek and Kellie have some sort of crazy private joke celebration dance - it's cute.