Val did get the memo that contemporary is best danced in lingerie and sleepwear. And barefoot. That's two shoeless couples tonight. I'm getting the vapors.
For being a style neither of them danced before, it's pretty impressive. And there is some great lift work. Probably because Kelly is tiny and flexible.
Val carries her down the stairs they finished on, presumably because of her injury. As they stand in front of the judges, she's not putting ANY weight on her right foot. All the judges really praise the performance. Carrie Ann is about to break into tears during her critique. Although she does point out that some of the moves were beyond Kelly's ability, and it showed in the side-by-side moves.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Judges
- 'Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars' recap: Deja vu on the dance floor
- 'Dancing With the Stars All-Stars' recap, Who gets cut and who stays?
- 'Dancing With the Stars': We rank the returning 'All-Stars' cast [Pictures]
- Pictures: 'Dancing With the Stars' season 14
- b's fall TV preview [Pictures]
See more photos »
Val carries her across the ballroom floor and up to the interview area. I'm really worried about her foot, y'all.
Scores: Carrie Ann: 9; Len: 9.5; Bruno: 9.5; Paula: 9.5
(Remember this week the scores are out of 40, because of the 4 judges)
Gilles & Peta: 39.5
Shawn & Derek: 39.5
Melissa & Tony: 37
Emmitt & Cheryl: 36
Sabrina & Louis: 35.5
Apolo & Karina: 34.5
Bristol & Mark: 32
Kirstie & Maks: 30
I think we're likely to say goodbye to Kirstie tomorrow, but Apolo could be a surprise elimination, unless people are sympathetic to Karina's slip.