20 TV shows that turn 20 this year [Videos]
1993 was, well, an interesting year in television history. Get ready to feel a little older.
Image 5 of 20
'Walker, Texas Ranger' (1993-2001)( YouTube / July 9, 2013 )
As evidenced by the above clip, 95 percent of the show was karate chops and twangy music, followed by (little) jokes and more twangy music. The other 5 percent? Pure general Chuck Norris awesomeness.
P.S. When you think about it, this is perhaps the most violent show to ever grace television screens. And by "perhaps," we mean, "most definitely more violent than HBO's 'Oz.'"