Crazy Baltimore Yelp reviews [Pictures]
Want to send yourself down an Internet rabbit hole for a couple of hours? Start clicking around Yelp, and notice how hilarious, brutal and head-scratching the reviews can be. We picked some of the more colorful comments on Baltimore businesses. Enjoy. -- By Wesley Case
• With Yelp and Angie's List, everyone's a critic
• Write your own reviews on FindLocal, The Baltimore Sun's events/venues database.
• Weird Baltimore delivery services: Belgian waffles, pregnancy tests and more
Image 6 of 29
Pickles Pub( Barbara Haddock Taylor, Baltimore Sun photo )
"Looking at the notes I furiously scratched down on my O's ticket stub after coming here, I can make out the following, "Two stars. Horrible."
As much as I'd like to leave the review at that, here are some of the nuggets of the evening:
- an overserved (VERY young looking) woman nearly threw up on me.
- the male to female ratio was about 34:1.
- The music was reallybadnotgood.
- I felt skinny.
- I felt extremely attractive.
- As proof, a couple of drunk girls came up to me, grabbed me there ----) (points to teddy bear) because they thought I was a stripper.
- Said drunk girls followed me around the bar and proceeded to give me attitude because I didn't respond to their dollar bills (seriously? Taking off your clothes for dollars? Trade up, people!)
- My friends were exceedingly amused by my situation so they bought me a drink.
- The drink was a vodka red bull.
- I almost threw up on them.
- I would have preferred hanging out with Snoop from The Wire."
-- Johnny T., Miami