Yeah, we know. The game isn't in Baltimore. And whether you've moved on and are just excited for the season to kick off or you're still in a deep state of depression, there's only one thing to do: drink.
So, why not make it fun? Follow these rules and you'll be among the most boozed Baltimoreans in the city by halftime.
Take a drink if
• Joe Flacco's new contract (six-year, $126 million) is mentioned.
• Someone says something about the fact that "Ray Lewis is no longer on the Ravens." Or something similar.
• Peyton Manning calls an audible at the line of scrimmage.
• The names Ed Reed, Paul Kruger or Anquan Boldin are mentioned.
• Cris Collinsworth makes a smug comment.
• You can't locate Torrey Smith on the field now that he has cut his dreadlocks.
Take a shot if
• There's a replay of Jacoby Jones' touchdown catch from last year's divisional playoff game.
• Someone makes a lame Jacoby Jones, "Dancing With the Stars" joke.
• Pictures are shown of the defaced Flacco posters in Denver.
• Peyton Manning is referred to as a "field general" or a "surgeon."
• You can't hear anyone in Denver shout out "O" when the national anthem is played.
• Ex-Bronco linebacker Elvis Dumervil is booed by the Denver fans
Finish your drink if
• The blackout in New Orleans is mentioned.
• Tim Tebow is brought up.
• They give an update on the Orioles/White Sox score.
• Someone mentions the thin Denver air playing a role in the game.
• Last year's Super Bowl is referred to as the "Harbowl."