Try digitalPLUS for 10 days for only $0.99

b the site

Entertainment b the site

Canton Square

Yes, you can do it. To reserve your wedding spot you must fill out the $35 application and attach a site plan to send to the Baltimore Recreation and Parks Permit office. Pricing depends on where in Canton you want to hold the ceremony. "Korean Memorial War is off limits, but you can reserve elsewhere," said Anita James, permit coordinator. Contact Info: 410-396-7070 Address: Permits Office, Ralph W.E. Jones Administration Building, Druid Hill Park, 3001 East Drive Sarah Pastrana, Baltimore Sun Media Group photo