Dr. Allison Grupski has joined Loyola University Health System as a clinical psychologist who specializes in behavioral weight management and bariatric surgery evaluation. She also has special interests in women's health, adjustment to cancer diagnosis, binge eating disorder and the treatment of anxiety and depression. Grupski is an assistant professor in the department of psychiatry and behavioral neurosciences at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She comes to Loyola from Rush University Medical Center where she was a postdoctoral fellow in psychosocial oncology. She earned her Bachelor's degree from Ohio State University. She went on to complete a Master's degree and PhD at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Colleges and Universities
- Loyola University Chicago
- Loyola University Health System
- Rush University Medical Center
- The Ohio State University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign