TribLocal readers have spoken! Now it's time to vote.
You nominated scores of high school athletes for TribLocal Readers' Athlete of the Month challenge for November. Now the game is going to heat up, because polls are open! You may vote once per day through noon on Monday, Nov. 25.
One winner from each zone will be named TribLocal Readers' Athlete of the Month, win bragging rights and be featured in print and online. The winning student may also win a $250-$500 prize for their school's athletic department.
Find your local challenge by visiting triblocal.com/athletes. Or, use the links below.
PRESENTED BY ILLINOIS BONE & JOINT INSTITUTE
- Vote: Arlington Heights
- Vote: Des Plaines and Park Ridge
- Vote: Highland Park and Deerfield
- Vote: Lake Forest and Libertyville
- Vote: Lake Zurich and Mundelein
- Vote: Northbrook and Glenview
- Vote: Wilmette and Winnetka, Northfield and Glencoe
PRESENTED BY RIZZA CARS
What's next? Our December challenge!
Nominate an athlete for our Athlete of the Month challenge in December. We'll take names for athletes in the areas below through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24. Go here to nominate an athlete now using our quick nomination form: triblocal.com/athletes.
(Yes, you can nominate yourself.)
Our monthly challenge is applicable to all athletes attending high school in the following areas:
- Libertyville, Lake Forest and Lake Bluff
- Mundelein and Lake Zurich
- Highland Park and Deerfield
- Northbrook and Glenview
- Wilmette and Kenilworth
- Winnetka, Northfield and Glencoe
- Arlington Heights
- Park Ridge, Niles and Des Plaines
- Orland Park and Homer Glen
- Tinley Park
- Frankfort, Mokena and New Lenox
You may email nominee entries to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun