Dangerous fireworks

Laura Barros, assistant executive director of the Illinois Fire Safety Alliance, is taken to the hospital after her foot was burned during a fireworks safety demonstration in Mount Prospect. The fireworks exploded at an angle, left, instead of straight up.
chi-dangerous-fireworks-20120703

( Keri Wiginton, Chicago Tribune / July 3, 2012 )

Laura Barros, assistant executive director of the Illinois Fire Safety Alliance, is taken to the hospital after her foot was burned during a fireworks safety demonstration in Mount Prospect. The fireworks exploded at an angle, left, instead of straight up.

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook
  • Home Delivery Home Delivery

PHOTO GALLERIES

TOP VIDEO

CONNECT WITH US


2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
Look for this special section in your
Baltimore Sun newspaper on Dec. 29, 2013.
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Google Plus
  • RSS Feeds
  • Mobile Alerts and Apps

Contact Us | Newsroom directory | Social Sun