A wrap-up of news from the Tribune's breaking news desk.
• A 14-year-old boy and his 13-year-old girlfriend who ran away together last month from Michigan have been found safe in the Uptown neighborhood in Chicago. Read more
• A Chicago firefighter was taken to a hospital from a fire in the East Side neighborhood this morning, authorities said. Read more
• Authorities have charged a 19-year-old man after determining he lied to police after shooting himself in the hand Saturday, officials said. Read more
• Two men were wounded in a South Side drive-by, one of three shootings in Chicago overnight that left a total of four people hurt, authorities said. Read more
• A 31-year-old woman has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of her teenage son over the weekend, police said. Read moreCopyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun