In order to provide a more relevant online experience, some of the ads a user sees online are customized based on previous online activity. Information about past online site visits may be used to predict the interests of people using this computer and select ads related to those interests. The goal of Ad Choices is to provide you with information about how online advertising works and the choices you have.
Who placed this ad?
- This ad was served by Chicago Tribune.
Where can I learn more about the information collected and how ads are selected?
What choices do I have about interest-based advertising from Chicago Tribune?
- Information about your visits to this and other sites may be collected over time and used to deliver ads based on your interests. This is called online behavioral advertising (OBA).
- You can opt-out from receiving ads based on your interests. You will still receive ads, they will just be less relevant to you.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about online behavioral advertising and to see your opt-out choices from other companies that participate in the industry Consumer Choice program.
Take the leap. We are here to help. When you have to worry about ad specifications, guidelines, rates, placement, audience, dates, and producing successful results - digital advertising can be overwhelming.
Welcome to your all-in-one resource for advertising in Tribune's digital landscape. Tour our site, you will find specs, guidelines, creative samples, as well as tools to help you brush up on the basics of advertising in a digital environment that is constantly evolving.
- Learn more about online advertising from the Network Advertising Initiative.
- Learn more about online advertising from www.AboutAds.info.
- Learn more from the IAB about browser controls and tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.