Millennial Media Inc., a Baltimore-based mobile advertising company, reported Tuesday that it earned a $2.6 million profit, or 3 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31.
A year earlier, the company lost $1.2 million, or 7 cents per share. Revenue in the quarter reached $58 million, up from $34.5 million the year before. For the year, Millennial lost $6.8 million, or 11 cents per share, compared with a $5.3 million loss, or 32 cents per share, for all of 2011.
The company said it expects revenue for the first quarter of this year to range from $48 million to $50 million, and $270 million to $280 million for the full year.
- Mobile ad leader Millennial Media goes public
- Millennial Media readies for IPO Thursday
- Baltimore's Millennial Media files for IPO
- Millennial Media [Pictures]
- Photos: The evolution of the Facebook News Feed
- 2013 tech cravings: Easy TV, iPhone 6, stuff we can drop in the tub
See more photos »
2400 Boston Street #201, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
The company also reported that as of the end of last year, it reached more than 400 million monthly unique users worldwide.